Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Hello everybody!

Hello to everyone or no one that is reading this, my Name is Amy and due to hitting a huge 'what am I doing with my life' hurdle I have of course decided to start a blog. Yes I am completely guilty of starting up a blog in past years and never committing to it, but this time I feel it could work.

I am 20 years old living in the North of England, and I am totally stuck in life. I have decided upon a gap year from university at which I was studying French and Italian. I am fed up of my university and not enjoying the course at all, I am fed up of living off the government only with the awful weight upon my shoulders of a heavy debt ridden future, and I am fed up of not being totally happy and doing things for myself rather than conforming to what I feel is expected of me.

I spend much of my time reading blogs and watching beauty vlogs and of course buying products to test and try out for myself. I have been fortunate enough to get a job at Boots which will hopefully open up a lot of opportunities for me in tangent with the world of cosmetics, as working in the industry is truly what I want to do with my life (in one way or another).

I have always loved to write, so I feel that alongside my new job, this little blog can be my form of escapism and outlet of creativity. I have missed being able to devote my time to things which truly interest me. I'm still working on finding my style as I am sure you can understand, and I have lots to learn in terms of the do's and don'ts of blogging (feel free to offer any tips), so for now I hope you enjoy what I have to offer, and I would love for you to leave me some links for some blogs to check
out!

I think I'll start out with a couple of product reviews, just to set the bar!

Thank you and I hope you enjoy my blog!

Amy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment